Snagmaster™ is designed, developed and supported by mobility specialist, Sysnet, and backed by over 20 years experience of providing technology for the construction industry.
- Conversion of handwritten snags into management information.
- Realtime "Project Dashboard" of KPIs and stats.
- Realtime sub-contractor "league table".
- Sequential numbering of snags.
- Fast "one-click" issue process.
- Automatic transmittal of snag and re-work notices.
- Automatic email nag feature for overdue snags.
- Production of sub-contractor worksheets.
- Production of room-sheets.
- Export to PDF.
- Comprehensive searching and reporting.
- Add photos, files and comments to each snag.
- Dynamic graphs - bar and pie charts plus s-curve.
- Storage of signature with all snags.
- Online storage of snagging sheets.
- Complete history of each snag.
- Input online or mobile in addition to digital pen.
- Sub-contractor login and dashboard.
- View only access for clients and third parties.
- Unlimited users, unlimited snags.
- Pay as you use.
- Design and Printing of:
- Digital paper to manage and close 14,000 snags.
- 2000 Snag ID Forms snags.
- 1000 Snag Fix Report Sheets.
- 1000 Snag Close-Out Report Sheets.
- Anoto Maxell DP-201 Digital Pen.
- One pen = many users.
- System Configuration.
- Location Lookups.
- Trade Packages.
- Onsite Commissioning and Training.
- Half day - inclusive of UK travel.
- Portable and low cost.
- Simple to use.
- One pen, many users, shareable technology.
- Allows proper snag detail to be written.
- - Sketches and symbols.
- - Abbreviations and shorthand.
- Non-volatile memory, nothing is lost in event of power loss.
- Can be used where screen based devices are prohibited (H&S issues).
- Suitable for large or gloved hands.
- Long battery life.
- Simply cradle at PC to upload snags.
- Project specific form.
- Simple to use.
- Crib sheet and site plan on back.
- One time sign-on gives all snags individual signature.
- Scribing minismised via auto-repeating fields.
- Follows traditional procedure.
- Ideal for less tech savvy.
- Non-intrusive and health and safety friendly.
- Has "human" touch.
- Paper backup should all else fail.
- Understood by and suitable for use by all.
Using digital pen and paper is inherently environmentally friendly in that digital pens require very little power to operate or charge, and paper from managed sources actually supports the environment.
A digital pen has far less components than a PDA or smartphone because there is no display, no touch-screen, no keypad and no wi-fi card and therefore it does not have the power consumption or manufacturing impact associated with these components.
All digital paper forms used by Snagmaster™ incorporate paper from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved sources, which means that not only is the paper eco-friendly, but also has a very low carbon footprint.
It also helps the environment directly, as a percentage of each purchase goes towards sustaining the UK´s FSC forests.
More about FSC www.fsc.org
Snagmaster™ is supported by a dedicated team of practical, friendly and helpful professionals, all who will do their utmost to solve your problems and assist in whatever way they can.
- Glasgow / Hillington
- Hillington Park Innovation Centre,
1 Ainslie Road, Hillington Park,
Glasgow, G52 4RU, UK
- +44 (0)141 416 3255